Saturday, 9 April 2016

Stacking the Shelves #3 - March Book Haul and a Month Full of the Best Book Sales

In the duration of March I picked quite a few books, all that I'm super excited to read. March was definitely the month of some great book deals so I just couldn't help myself. 




Between Shades of Gray by Ruta Sepetys - There's been so much hype surrounding Ruta's latest book Salt to the Sea and I know that many people loved this book just as much. So when I saw this for only R59 ($4) I had to buy it. I mean how could I not?

I Was Here by Gayle Forman - Same as Between Shades of Grey this was on sale at Readers Warehouse for R99 ($6.55). I've heard many mixed things about this book but the synopsis has always intrigued me so I decided to give it a try.  

Killer Instinct (The Naturals #2) by Jennifer Lynn Barnes - I read and loved the first book in this series early last year and I had always meant to pick up the second book but I never got around to it and also because it was a little bit pricey etc. BUT then when I went away on holiday this month and my favourite bookstore in Cape Town, Hermanus was having a sale and it was only R69. ($4,56) Once again I had to buy it.

The Invasion of the Tearling (Queen of the Tearling #2) by Erika Johanson - Once again this book was on sale at the same bookstore (where I bought Killer Instinct) and it was only R99 ($6.55) and normally it's around R200 ($13) so YAY for book sales! *flails* 

Immortal Crown (Age of X #2) by Richelle Mead - I haven't actually read nor do I own the first book in this series but I had been eyeing this book for a while at my local second hand bookstore, and therefore I got it because I have a book addiction. 

Rebel of the Sands (Rebel of the Sands #1) by Alwyn Hamilton - I've been seeing this magnificent cover non-stop on bookstagram as well as hearing amazing things around the blogosphere and although this book was not on sale I bought it anyway because I'm a rebel like that. ;)

What books did you get in the month of March? Have you read any of these? What did you think of them?


No comments :

Post a Comment