Monday, 14 March 2016

Stacking the Shelves #2 - Christmas/New Year/Early March Book Haul

Hosted by the wonderful blog Tynga's Reviews

I've been meaning to do a Stacking the Shelves post for so long, particularly since end of December kind-of-long. Yeah that happened. So this book haul is a mixture of books I've accumulated since Christmas, don't worry it's not huge, so you won't be here forever as I actually haven't been buying a lot of books until recently.  



1. An Ember in the Ashes (AEITA #1) by Sabaa Tahir - This book was such a good read, one of the best things that I loved about this book was Laia, the heroine, who wasn't your typical courageous character. If you haven't read it, READ IT. ;)



2. The Wrath and the Dawn by Renee Ahdieh - FOOD, FORBIDDEN ROMANCE, MORE FOOD, What's not to love? You can check out my review over here.



3. More than Forever (More than #4) by Jay Mclean - I actually won this book in a competition where you had to create a graphic to do with this book and I won *flails* Can you believe it?! I can't?! And it's signed which makes me super happy because I've never owned a signed book before XD

4. Confessions of an Angry Girl by Louise Rozett - I really enjoyed this book, it was cute and relatable and it was the kind of book you could read when you're taking a break from the fantasy genre.


5. The Queen of the Tearling by Erika Johanson - This book was SO GOOD, and you need to read it if you haven't! ASDFGHJKL. Queen of the Tearling was such a great fantasy filled with politics and awesomeness.



6. Death Bringer (Skulduggery Pleasant #6) and 7. Kingdom of the Wicked (Skulduggery Pleasant #7) by Derek Landy - My brother has been reading this series which is great for me because he's the one that ends up buying all of the books, WHOOP WHOOP! *dance party*  I can't wait to binge read this series once me, myself and I my brother has all the books because I've heard so many amazing things!



8. All the Rage by Courtney Summers - Pan Macmillan SA sent me All the Rage for review (thank you!) and oh my freaking gosh I loved this book! *flails* (Review to come)

9. It's not Summer without You (Summer #2) by Jenny Han - I have finally completed my Jenny Han collection therefore it's time for a celebration with cake! Okay seriously guys I have been meaning to purchase this book for so long it's ridiculous and as you can see I finally did! YAY. Oh and if you have not read this series you NEED TO READ IT NOW! It's full of feels that will rip your heart out! (this book doesn't have a picture because I forgot to take one and I'm way to lazy to try an take it now, haha)

What books have you hauled this week or the past couple of months (like me)? Have you read any of these books? Thoughts?


No comments :

Post a Comment