Wednesday, 20 January 2016

Top Ten Tuesday # I Don't Know Cause I haven't Blogged in so Long - Books I've Recently Added to my TBR

Hosted by the lovely people at Broke and Bookish
This weeks topic: Ten books I've recently added to my TBR (But I'm editing it to books that I'm planning to read soon and also recently added. This is sort of like the previous TTT, it's basically a mix of last week and this weeks)




Hi guys and welcome to Top Ten Tuesday number "I don't know because I haven't been blogging in so long!" And I'm sorry. I have no excuses (well I have some really bad ones), I'm ashamed and blah blah blah. I did not mean for that to sound so sarcastic, it sounded better in my head. As usual.



If you haven't noticed yet I'm doing a Top Ten Tuesday today but it's actually a Wednesday. Well done Kristin you're so organized. *Claps slowly* Do you want to know why I'm doing it on a Wednesday and not on a Tuesday? Because yesterday I was watching Teen wolf, I'm binge watching it, I'm on season 5 right now and that shit is freaky, I can't sleep without dreaming about freaky windigo's and Chimera's and you should see my under-eye circles. I know what some of you are thinking, Kristin? Teen Wolf? it's not that scary? Yeah well I can't watch horror movies at all because they freak me out way to much. Annnnyyyywayyys, back to the point. Welcome to Top Ten Tuesday! *jazz hands*



Firstly the cover for this book is AHH-MAZING. Secondly, I heard that the format style in this book is really different. I've heard so many great things about this book that I think I need to go and read to find out what all the hype is about, I'm so excited! EEP.


Red Queen was one of the best books I had read last year so as soon as this book releases I am buying it and I'm gonna gobble it all up. Figuratively, obviously. But this is all depending on how much money I have which right at this moment is... *checks purse* ZERO. *le sigh*


Once again this book has had so much hype, the story line looks amazing and I cannot wait to get my hands on this baby! I'm coming to get you Truthwitch *evil smile*


I haven't read this yet. There I said it, I, Kristin, have not read The Wrath and the Dawn. Please show me mercy *bows head*


I really want to read this because I've heard great things and also I saw the word 'Spy' and 'Kingdoms' on it, what's not to love?


Apparently this is a Snow White re-telling which makes me really happy because I've never read a Snow White re-telling before. Although Winter I think is also a re-telling of Snow White right? yet another book I need to read! TOO MANY CHOICES.


It's Jennifer Armentrout, is there really even a need for a reason?


Nowhere But Here was AMAZING, Katie McGarry IS AMAZING. So there. BAM. BOOM. BAH.


This series in all honesty has a ton of flaws but it's so freaking addictive I just can't help myself!


This one just looked really interesting and different and once again I've heard good things ;)

What was on your TTT? What books have you recently added to your TBR? Let me know! :D












No comments :

Post a Comment