Sunday, 31 January 2016

January's Monthly Rewind and Other Shenannigans






1. I got back into blogging: As you may have noticed I wasn't blogging that frequently between August through to October and then from October to now I basically didn't blog at all. I was in a terrible slump! Not just a blogging slump but also a reading slump, a school slump, you name it and I had it! But I'm super duper excited to be blogging again, I forgot how calm and therapeutic it made me feel. 


1. An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir: I buddy-read this with my best friend Kyra from Blog of a Bookaholic and one word: HOLY COW! (okay that was two, oops!). This book is so amazing and I can see it is definitely becoming a 2016 favourite.


1. What to do when someone else has your awesome idea: Technically I only saw this today when Jamie from The Perpetual Page-Turner mentioned it in her Monthly rewind but it's still January..Anyways I definitely think that this post will help some bloggers out there who feel like this and so we just need to learn to remember the few things mentioned in this post.


1. The Wrath and the Dawn by Renee Ahdieh: I ordered this online yesterday and should arrive this week or next week so I'm super excited for it to arrive because I haven't heard one bad thing about it!

What have you read this month? What was your favourite? Any TBR recs?



No comments :

Post a Comment