Monday, 21 September 2015

My Life In Books Lately





1. The Bloodlines series by Richelle Mead


I've been meaning to re-read this series for so long that it was starting to get ridiculous, it's been that long. It wasn't even that I wasn't in the mood to read them or anything, I just wanted to collect the whole series in physical form first. So as soon as I bought the last book I got straight down to it!



Before I started re-reading the Bloodlines series, I hadn't actually read all of the books yet, I'd read all of the first 4 books and I got halfway through Silver Shadows and just stopped reading it and the reason why was because I couldn't remember what had happened in the previous books before Silver Shadows because my brain is like a freaking sieve as I have said many times before! So therefore I haven't ever read the last one in the series. the Ruby Circle. SO I re-read the series and read The Ruby Circle for the first time and HOLY COW I FANGIRLED SO HARD THROUGHOUT THE WHOLE BOOK! I LOVED IT SO FREAKING MUCH!!! I officially finished the series on Friday and I was an EMOTIONAL WRECK!


2. P.S. I Still Love you by Jenny Han



Sometime around last month I read To All The boys I've Loved Before and I LOVED it, not surprising though as it is a Jenny Han book ;) Her writing style is so simplistic and so easy to read but her stories can be so uplifting and devastating at the same time, in this case it was more on the happy side, but I loved it nonetheless. So when P.S. I Still Love You arrived at my doorstep I was super duper happy and I started reading it about 2 days after it arrived - I was still busy binge reading the Bloodlines series - and holy moly I'M SO HAPPY WITH HOW IT ENDED! I was panicking towards the end of the book because there wasn't many pages left and nothing had even been resolved yet! Like I was literally feeling anxious about it! This was my face throughout the last couple of chapters:



BUT it all turned out great at the end! But as you can see below from my Goodreads updates I was panicking on who I was supposed to ship with who because I didn't want to end up shipping the wrong people because it is the WORST feeling ever when your ship sinks.



But my ship sailed in to the sunset and lived happily ever after! *dreamy sigh*




3. Raised By Wolves by Jennifer Lynn Barnes



This book and it's sequel have been sitting on my shelf since the medieval times, okay so maybe not that long but close enough. So funny story when I picked this up I didn't realize that it was by the same author who wrote The Naturals - which I read and ADORED -  so when I realized this I was super pumped to start it! Buuuutttt I was just a teeny tiny bit disappointed with it, I don't know why? I think it just lacked that POW you know?..



Have any of you ever read this series/book? If you have let me know if it's worth continuing, pretty please with a cherry on top ;)

What should I read next? 


So now comes the most common question of all, that all bookworms ask themselves...WHAT SHOULD I READ NEXT? PICK ONE FROM BELOW. 



13621089  16248068      6547258     7728889

Which one should I read out of these 4? Have you read any of these books that I've read lately? Tell me what you thought of them, TELL ME YOUR THOUGHTS.







No comments :

Post a Comment