Monday, 3 August 2015

July's Monthly Rewind And Other Shenanigans


My Life This Month:

1. Renovations are officially over: I cannot tell you how happy I am that it is finally over! My ears feel like they're still ringing from all that banging!

2. I've had a mega reading slump: For the whole of this month I feel like I haven't read as much as I could of? I almost feel like I'm procrastinating a lot and then I never get any reading done, and it's just annoying! I actually made a post on the stages of a reading slump and if you want to, you can check it out over here.

Monthly Favourite That Wasn't A Book:

I actually haven't had any obsessions this month, this month has been a pretty 'blegh' month for me. 

Favourite Song:

New Americana by Halsey

Book of the Month:

How To Love by Katie Cotugno: This book was AMAZING, the story was so beautiful. This book explores so many family aspects good and bad! Review to come. 

August TBR:


Keeping it small this month, obviously I will read more than this but not going to be setting myself a fixed TBR as I am absolutely terrible at following them! *facepalm*

As you can see my month had been extremely bland nothing exciting happened. Hopefully next month will be much much better :D And guess what guys?! ONLY ONE MONTH TILL QUEEN OF SHADOWS!! Just had to mention this XD





No comments :

Post a Comment