Tuesday, 14 July 2015

Top Ten Tuesday #8 - Last Ten Books That Came Into My Possession

Hosted by the wonderful folks over at The Broke and the Bookish.
This weeks topic:  Last Ten Books That Came Into My Possession


AMAZING
1. A Court Of Thorns And Roses by Sarah J. Maas
You can check out my review over here.


So preeettyyyy
2. The Strange And Beautiful Sorrows Of Ava Lavender by Leslye Walton
You can check out my review over here.
3. I'll Give You The Sun by Jandy Nelson


To add to my collection
4. Legend by Marie Lu
5. Prodigy by Marie Lu 


YOU HAVE TO READ THIS!
6. Did I Mention I Love You by Estelle Maskame
You can check out my review over here.

I'm planning to re-read the entire bloodlines series cause I cannot for the life of me remember what has happened in the previous books but I'm excited nonetheless.
7. The Ruby Circle (Bloodlines #6) by Richelle Mead 



I've heard so many great things about this series from friends and I can't wait to start reading it! :D
8. Skulduggery #2 by Derek Landy
9. Skulduggery #3 by Derek Landy 
10. Skulduggery #4 by Derek Landy


What books have you hauled recently? Let me know in the comments. 


No comments :

Post a Comment