Friday, 3 July 2015

Stacking The Shelves #1 - A Little Bit Of Book Mail

Hosted by Tynga's Reviews

I got some book mail, and as you all know as book lovers book mail is the best kind of mail. I'm really excited about the books that I have gotten this past week and so here they are:

Thank you Pan Macmillan SA! :)

1. I'll Give You The Sun by Jandy Nelson: Ever since I read The Sky Is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson and I saw that she was writing another book I wanted to read it, and I was lucky enough to receive it for review! 

2. The Strange & Beautiful Sorrows Of Ava Lavender by Leslye Walton: This looks like a really interesting read and I have heard nothing but good things about it and I can't wait to read it! :D


3. Legend and Prodigy by Marie Lu: When I saw these at Readers Warehouse I freaked, literally. I have been wanting to add these books to my collection ever since I finished the series and now I can finally add them to my growing bookshelf! 

Thank you Black & White Publishing! :)

4. Did I Mention I Love You (DIMILY #1) by Estelle Maskame: I'm busy reading this book now and if I was to describe this book in one word it would be ADDICTIVE.


5. A Court Of Thorns And Roses (ACOTAR #1) by Sarah J. Maas: I've already read and LOVED this book and you can check out my review over here.

What books have you gotten this week/month? Any good reads lately? Let me know in the comments.






No comments :

Post a Comment