My Life This Month
1. Exams: I wasn't very prepared for these exams this term because of moving and..let's be honest here, BOOKS and Nashville. So many lovely books! Just to much distraction and also procrastination.
|This is what my books and the internet was saying to me, they were damn cruel.|
2. Lots of Book mail: I received a book that I have been anticipating for a month or two since I found out about it and I was lucky to receive a copy for review, it's called Did I Mention I Love You by Estelle Maskame, she is seventeen years old and this is her debut novel, it's going to be a trilogy and I've just started reading it and guys I'm not disappointed. IT'S REALLY ADDICTIVE.
I've also bought two books from The Book Depository and I'm really excited for them to get here! :D
3. Renovations: Because we have just moved in to our new place, there's been a lot of renovations, not major ones, but still there's a whole lot of drilling and banging, it's pretty painful.
Monthly favourite that wasn't a book
1. Pretty Little Liars, season 6: I love this show guys, and this month it's just come back on and I am craving it every Tuesday that it comes on! XD
2. German Orange Chocolate: My cousin recently just came back from a business trip to Germany and he bought us all a stash of German chocolate and guys this stuff is YUM!
3. Nashville: I love this show so much it's actually become ridiculous, I have been binge watching it like nobodies business!
I am obsessed with this song! *drool* It's from the T.V. show Nashville, so what do you expect?..:D
The top book/s of the month
1. A Court Of Thorns And Roses (ACOTAR #1) by Sarah J. Maas: This book is amazing and I cannot wait, like literally I don't want to wait, I want it NOW! XD (review is over here)
2. The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater: This book was also seriously good, Maggie's writing has such a poetic feel to it that you never want to stop reading it! (review to come)
"Thinking something does not make it true. Wanting something does not make it real.” - Michelle Hodkin.