Wednesday, 3 June 2015

May's Monthly Rewind And Other Shenanigans

My life this month:

WE MOVED HOUSE, if you've seen some of my previous posts this month you would know that I have finally moved to a house - we were living in a tiny flat as we had sold our previous house and had to wait 4 months to move into this one - I literally feel like I am living in a palace in comparison to that tiny place!

Katy Perry

Although it has been pretty exciting moving house and all that jazz, it's also been incredibly stressful having to pack and then unpack and then find a place for everything to go. The unpacking though on the positive side has been going really fast and another positive is that I have now officially re-united with my beautiful books. I just need to purchase a shelf and then stick it on the wall and up they will go. I forgot about some of the books that I had bought, so it felt like it was Christmas all over again! :D
Merry Christmas

I'll definitely be posting a tour of my new bookshelf once it is set-up. But thats what's been going on in my life this month, what's been going on yours?

My monthly favourite that wasn't a book:

Rooibos tea:  When I was little I used to drink tea like nobodies business, but as I got later I kind of stopped liking it, why? I have absolutely no idea! But this month I've started to drink tea once again and for the life of me cannot fathom why I stopped drinking it!

What I've been listening to:

The newly released and seriously awesome Blurryface album by Twentyone Pilots, I love this album! *drool*

What I've read this month:

That plot twist though?! :O My review is here.
Such easy, light reads with the right amount of edge to it! My reviews are here and here. The review of the third book is still to come.
Very cutesy! My review is here.
Unfortunately I was a teensy weensy bit disappointed, but otherwise I liked it. My review is over here.
This was FREAKING hilarious, I highly recommend this.
Loved this! Review is over here.

#1 Book of the month:

I'm going to have to include two books, because I can't decide.
So the top books of the month are Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard and The Young Elites by Marie Lu.

My favourite quote of the month:

“We're actors in our lives, pretendin' to be who we want people to think we are.”  Simone ElkelesPerfect Chemistry

What have you read this month, any exciting things been going on in your life?? Let me know! XD



No comments :

Post a Comment