Tuesday, 5 May 2015

Top Ten Tuesday #5 - Ten Books I'll Probably Never Read A.K.A Books That Are On My Shelf, Have As An Ebook And On My Goodreads List That I Won't Read

This lovely meme is hosted weekly by the wondrous blog The Broke And The Bookish
This weeks topic: Ten books that I'll probably never read.

Here are my books that I'll probably never read..*sighs*


Lets get on with it shall we?


This has been sitting on my shelf since the ancient times (not really), when I bought this book it really appealed to me and now it just doesn't.
Hopefully I will read it someday, but I doubt it unfortunately.

I'm not actually a twilight fan, and I actually haven't read the books either I've only seen the movies,,*facepalm* I know, I know I'm so ashamed. 
So I don't think I will be reading this, in fact I don't even know why I bought this.

3.  Paranormalcy (Paranormalcy #1) By Kiersten White
I started to read this book and I got about a quarter way through, I then forgot about it, and I couldn't ever get back into it unfortunately. Hopefully I will be able to pick this up again one day.

4. Wicked Lovely (Wicked Lovely #1) By Melissa Marr
At one stage in my early stages of bookish history, I really wanted to pick this book up, so I purchased it for my kindle and again like Paranormalcy I lost interest in it.

5. Pandemonium (Delirium #2) By Lauren Oliver
I actually really still want to continue this series, but to be honest I just don't have the time because of school, and also I can't just seem to motivate myself to pick it up as I read the first book around two years ago and I cannot remember a thing for the life of me!



6. Shadow Of The Mark (Carrier #2) By Leigh Fallon
Sadly I didn't enjoy the previous book of this series, even though I seriously tried, I just couldn't. So I don't see myself continuing this series.

7. Halo (Halo #1) Alexandra Adornetto 
I used to actually own the physical copy of this book until I gave it away to my friend as I wasn't really seeing myself reading this. I also bought this in my early book-a-holic days and my tastes since then have rapidly changed.

8. The Shadow Falls Series By C.C. Hunter
This is actually a series that I hope that I will pick up somewhere in the future as I actually really enjoyed the first book, but I sadly cannot remember what has happened in the previous books, struggles of a bookworm.

9. The 2nd Book Onwards Of The Splintered Series By A.G. Howard
I loved the way the first book wrapped up, but let me know what the rest of the books are like and I might get to it and change my mind.

10. The Bane Chronicles By Cassandra Clare
I feel physically feel pained to say this but I don't ever see myself reading this in the near future, as I love Magnus but I don't think I could read a whole entire book from his point of view.


Hopefully sometime in the future I will get around to reading some of these choices, but right now depending on my tastes, I don't see myself reading them sadly.

What books are in your TTT? Or what books do you never see yourself reading? Let me know in the comments below.



No comments :

Post a Comment