Saturday, 9 May 2015

The Disney Book Tag!

When I saw this tag in the booktube world I had to do it! When I was a little kid I used to be completely obsessed with Disney channel, particularly the old Disney channel - I don't really like the new shows on Disney channel lately - but anyway welcome to The Disney Book Tag!

This tag was made by Katy at Katytastic on YouTube, so go check it out over here.

Here are my choice of books for the following questions:

The Little Mermaid: A character who is out of their element, a 'fish out of water'
12558285

Alyssa Gardner in Splintered by A. G. Howard. Alyssa has quite a strange, odd but very unique personality, she hears the voices of bugs and flowers, and it's just a very unique bookin general. It is actually a re-telling of Alice in Wonderland, which is a bonus.

Cinderella: A character that goes through a major transformation

Nastya from The Sea Of Tranquility by Katja Millay. Nastya is a character who is trying to find her way after a traumatic event that has happened in her past, and so she stops speaking. Towards the end of the book her character transforms for the best, I don't want to spoil you but you should go read it! 
It is definitely a book that I could read over and over again and even though there was a lot of seriousness to it, it still had a bunch of funny scenes that made you giggle.

Snow White: A book with an eclectic cast of characters

Without a shadow of doubt in my mind this goes to The Sweet Trilogy by Wendy Higgins. There are so many characters in this series that range from punk to kind personalities from characters. Definitely something I could re-read, I feel all nostalgic now talking about it! 

Sleeping Beauty: A book that put you to sleep
6186357

The Maze Runner by James Dashner. Oh my gosh, this story literally put me to sleep despite all the action that went on in this book I just couldn't get into it, I actually only got halfway before I had to put it down.

The Lion King: A character who had something traumatic happen to them in their childhood
Cinder (The Lunar Chronicles, #1)

Cinder in Cinder by Marissa Meyer. Although she doesn't remember what happened it still counts..but it's a great book and you should go read it right now!


Beauty And The Beast: A beast of a book (a big book) that you were intimidated by, but found the story to beautiful
8584853

The Last Sacrifice (Vampire Academy #6) by Richelle Mead. This book is something like 590 pages, which is huge, it was pretty intimidating. But I love this series and the characters and the story and..basically everything about it. 

Aladdin: A character who gets their wish granted, for better or for worse
7896527

The Throne Of Glass series by Sarah J. Maas. In the beginning of this book our heroine, Celaena wishes that she wasn't who she was, I'm not going to say anything more because of spoilers but if you have read this you will no what I mean! 

Mulan: A character who pretends to be someone or something they're not
16101128

The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey. If you have read this you will know what I mean, but if you haven't then you won't but I really don't want to spoil you for this magnificent book so I will not tell you, but you should go read it!

Toy Story: A book with characters you wish could come to life
obsidian
16068905

Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell. These characters have a Kanye West dance party, definitely one of my favourite scenes in this book. The characters in this book were amazing and they were definitely people that I would love to be best friends with.

Disney Descendants: Your favourite villain or morally ambiguous character.

13455782

Warner in The Shatter Me trilogy by Taherah Mafi. he was portrayed as the villain in the beginning of this series, but I ended up loving him, like I want your babies kind-of-love. ;)

Who do I tag? I tag Ayesha and Monisah @ Twins Turn Pages and Kyra @ Blog of a Bookaholic.

Who are some of the characters/books that you think fit into one of the categories? Let me know in the comments down below.




No comments :

Post a Comment