Monday, 18 May 2015

Recently Added Books To My TBR List

I Present to you my latest books that I have added on my to-be-read list on Goodreads.


{No cover yet}

Why I added it? Well because it's part of the wonderous series by Cora Carmack that I have been reading, and so far I am absolutely adoring it, and well the story looks great!..annnd it's only coming out in 2016, so long. *sobs in a corner*
Sad Yelling


23522253

Why I added it? I don't know about you but I love this cover, it's one of the very few covers with models on them that I love. Second of all I LOVE the Burying water series, as well as K.A. Tucker. Her stories are beautiful and I really love her writing.  

15749186

Why I added it? I have heard so many good things about this book and I love Jenny Han. I read her Summer trilogy first a few years back, and I fell in love with the characters, the writing and the author. I highly recommend that series.   

23734628

Why I added it? The words Rainbow Rowell are be enough to make me read it.

18798983

Why I added it? The concept of this book look so different and unique, this has quickly gone on to my must-read list. Can I just say that this cover is gorgeous!!

What have you recently added to your TBR list? Let me know!





No comments :

Post a Comment