Monday, 25 May 2015

Personal Post #2 - I AM MOVING HOUSE, FINALLY


I AM MOVING INTO MY HOUSE, FINALLY.

Jim Carey Excited

So at the end of January 2015 I moved out of my house, we bought a new house in a different area but to move into that house we had to wait 4 months to move in as the owners of that house were only moving out at the end May. (Next week Saturday) So for the past extremely and incredibly, long 4 months we have been stepping on each others toes whilst living in a tiny 1 bedroom house. But thank goodness we are finally moving on Saturday where I can finally have my own bedroom with a door! I never knew how much I needed a door until I didn't have one..

On Saturday the 30th of May we are moving and I can finally unpack all of my books that have been sadly collecting dust in a brown, cardboard box. 
sad face 

But very soon I shsall be unboxing them and organising them on to my bookshelf. (I'll Take pictures XD)
So that's all the exciting news that has been going on in my life.

Anything exciting going on in your life lately? Are you going to BEA, let me know how it is as I sadly can't go :'( (Because I live on the other side of the world)


No comments :

Post a Comment