Sunday, 3 May 2015

Book Haul #1 - It Was My Birthday!


So guess what?! It was my sixteenth birthday! On the 29 April *cue balloons and party noises*
And I received a huge book voucher for exclusive books, like I'm talking MASSIVE. Their books are quite expensive but they always have the latest books here in South Africa, so unfortunately I don't go book shopping there often unless I have a book voucher or I am only buying 1 or 2 books. Therefore I went straight to the bookstore after receiving this awesome gift and here is what I bought:


Don't you LOVE these covers?

I actually got this during the Easter holidays and I have read it, but I needed my own glorious copy...It is so beautiful!

To complete my collection, all I need is the newly released one called The Heir, So parents if you are reading this..*HINT HINT* ;)

When I saw this I started hyperventilating, people looked at me as if I was crazy..pfft.

I roped my younger brother into buying this for me! Hehe.

I needed my own copy to complete my collection. *grabby hands*

My friend over at Blog Of A Bookaholic recommended this to me.


So as I was carrying around all these books around the bookstore - before I realized there was a basket - yeah, definitely not one of my finest moments..
But I kept on getting the weirdest looks from all these people who really just don't understand the life of a fangirl. I really had such a great birthday that was filled with many books as well as laughs.

Books That Weren't Part Of My Birthday Book Haul, But Still Part Of My Haul

 
I bought this at my local second-hand bookstore, it was so cheap! :D

I've actually never heard of this book, but my friend had an extra copy of this and well, it was a free book..enough said.

As well as the previous book I received this from my friend and it was free..*drool*

What books did you get this month? Let me know in the comments below.

Lots of Love
Kristin @ Simply Bookish Things
XOXO

No comments :

Post a Comment