Saturday, 2 May 2015

April Wrap-Up And May TBR

Hello to the wonderful people of the interweb.
This past month I did a lot of reading, but unfortunately was very naughty and didn't follow my April TBR pile. But alas here are the books I have read this month:

Physical Copies Of Books That I've Read This Month


Great book! My review is over here.

Unfortunately wasn't my favourite.
My review is over here.

I really enjoyed this book, definitely something I could re-read.
My review is over here.

Enjoyed being introduced to tons of new characters.
My review is over here.

A very interesting plot.
My review is over here.

Digital Copies Of Books I've Read This Month

Had such a wonderful romance.
My review is over here.
Reverb (Blue Phoenix, #5)

Hilarious. Sexy. Romantic.
My Review is over here. 
The Mistake (Off-Campus, #2)

Definitely one of the best rockstar romances so far.
My review is over here.
18461986

A Heartwarming romance. 
21538290

Just as good as the previous book.
23150540

As usual Rachel doesn't disappoint.
23381448

Adored it.
24731736

Review to come.
24751841

A lovely new adult romance.
Come to Me Softly (Closer to You, #2)

Yeah, so as you can see I went on a romance binge this month, I don't know why, I was just in the mood for it.

May TBR Pile

This month I am hoping to read all my ebooks that I have gotten for review books as well as other review books. 

24985960

A Magic Dark and Bright (The Asylum Saga, #1)


25136810

Scream (A Lakeview Novel, #3)

16145727

What did you read this month? What are you planning to read this month?

Lots of Love
Kristin @ Simply Bookish Things
XOXO

No comments :

Post a Comment