Wednesday, 8 April 2015

Waiting on Wednesday #4 - Every Last Breath by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Weekly meme hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine 

This week's Waiting On Wednesday is:
Every Last Breath by Jennifer L.Armentrout


On the negative side, can I just say that I loathe this cover. I am still secretly hoping that this is somehow, possibly a fan-made cover?..
Please let me know in the comments below.

On a more positive note.
I cannot wait for this book to come out! I love all of J. Armentrout's books, she very quickly became one of my favourite authors on my infinite list of authors.

What is your Waiting On Wednesday post/book?
Leave your links in the comments below.

Lots of love 
Kristin @ Simply Bookish Things
XOXO

NB! I haven't been able to post as much this week, as I am having terrible problems with my computer. It is refusing to connect to the Internet.
So I am not neglecting you at all.



No comments :

Post a Comment