Tuesday, 21 April 2015

Top Ten Tuesday #3 - Your Top Ten Favourite Authors


This week's question is: 
Top ten of your favourite authors.

Well this one is pretty hard, I have no idea how in the world I am going to try and narrow down my never-ending list of authors that I love. But alas here are my absolute favourites in the whole 
wide world.

In no particular order:


1. Cassandra Clare
Writes the most amazing books, even though they take *cough* forever *cough* to come *cough* out..but they're worth it!
\

2. John Green
Enough said.


3. Jenny Han 
Definitely writes the astonishing, astounding and amazing (all A's..haha) contemporary books!


4. Katie McGarry
Another one of my favourite contemporary writers! Can't wait for her latest book to be released. *fangirls*


5. Richelle Mead
I adored her Vampire Academy series as well as I am still enjoying her Bloodlines series! One of my all time favourite vampire books!


6. Marie Lu
Love the way she writes, as well as the 'world's' she creates!


7. Taherah Mafi
The way she writes is no doubt absolutely phenomenal!


8. Jennifer L. Armentrout
I will buy every single one of her books, without reading the blurb.


9. Sarah J. Maas
Her writing is exquisite. 


10. Tijan
One of my favourite New Adult authors, but I can never find a picture of her, mysterious!
She is a self-published author and I think she deserves a lot more credit!
Go check her out over here.


And because I can't resist but add another one..

11. Alexandra Bracken
I LOVE her Darkest minds series!


Who are your favourite authors? Leave your Top Ten Tuesday links in the comments below!

Lots of Love 
Kristin @ Simply Bookish Things
XOXO

No comments :

Post a Comment