Thursday, 16 April 2015

Personal Post #1 - Easter Holidays, One Direction and Book Towers


I know this is a bit late, but unfortunately we have been having problems with the WiFi but now it is finally working.

Down here in South Africa it has been pretty busy for me.
I am busy getting ready to move into my new house at the end of May, which I am ecstatic for, as we are temporarily living in a small 2 bedroom flat with 3 people!! I think we are all stepping on each other's toes. When we move into the new house I get to unpack all my books again, that are sadly packed away in a box collecting dust, in storage. *sheds a tear or two*



Alas here are some of my adventures of this past month.


The One Direction Concert:
On the 1st of April a British boy band came to town..guess who? One Direction.
I'm not actually a die-hart fan of One Direction, but I do enjoy their music.
So when my friend from school said she had an extra ticket and invited me to go, I jumped at the chance.

Before the concert.

Selfie 5 minutes before the concert


Easter Holidays:
During the Easter holidays I went down to Hermanus, Cape Town with my dad and little brother.
It consisted of delicious food and lots and lots of chocolate.
We went rock climbing/walking on the cliff paths every morning, as well as to the bookstore, where I convinced my dad to buy me a book. *puppy dog eyes*

We climbed from the top down.

Pretty view.

Early morning dew drops.

Some rock pool exploring.

Little sea anemones. 


Book Tower Building with Kyra at Blog of a Bookaholic:
During the school holidays I visited one of my best friends, Kyra.
And since clearly we have no social lives, we came across the idea to build the book tower..
As well as re-organize her bookshelf, it looks like a maze of books..but on a wall. *drool*

We clearly had nothing to do..but it kept falling over.*face palm*


What have you done during your Easter holidays? Leave them in the comments below.

Lots of love
Kristin @ Simply Bookish Things
XOXO



No comments :

Post a Comment