Friday, 3 April 2015

Feature Follow Friday #1 - Have You Ever Had a Reoccurring Dream? What Was it?


This week's question is:
Have you ever had a reoccurring dream? What was it?

To be honest I haven't ever had a certain dream that reoccurs every noun again, but I do have many weird dreams. And when I say weird I mean like stupidly weird, must be all the weird books I read (Kidding..)



Even though I have never had a reoccurring dream, there was one that did stand out to me.
I was dreaming about being in Neverland and meeting Peter Pan *sigh*
It was awesome, if I may say.
I got to meet all those whimsical fairies including TinkerBell and I got to fight Captain Hook (I'm so badbutt) *grabs my sword and stands in fighting position*
...And then I turned into a cloud..yeah, that was certainly bizarre and certainly strange..

Embarrassment.

See this is why I don't write stories?..

What was your reoccurring dream?
Leave your links in the comments below, and if you follow me I shall happily follow you back!

Lots of love
Kristin @ Simply Bookish Things
XOXO




No comments :

Post a Comment