Monday, 27 April 2015

Before Blogging I Read..#1


Happy Monday guys, so normally I wouldn't be this cheerful on a Monday as well it's a Monday.
But this particular Monday, it is a public holiday *angels start to sing*
Therefore I've had a lot of spare time on my hands today and one of the many things I did today was surfing the book blogosphere..surprise, surprise..and while I was looking at all these wondrous blogs, I noticed that some of them did this thing where you share some amazing books that you have read before blogging, alas I decided to do one as well.

Henceforth I shall be doing "Before SimplyBookishThings I Read.." as it is such a lovely way to review some of your absolute all time favourite books - not like a proper review - without having to re-read them, as well as share your reading history and what you recommend.


1. Never Never (Never Never #1) by Colleen Hoover and Tarryn Fisher
Best friends since they could walk. In love since the age of fourteen. Complete strangers since this morning. He'll do anything to remember. She'll do anything to forget. 
I have read nearly all of Colleen Hoover's books and I cannot express my love for them enough, they always live up to my expectations, this one included. An extremely vague blurb, so you go into the book not really knowing what it's about, which makes it even more mysterious and amazingly glorious. *drool*
I highly recommend you read this right now! I said right now! *blushes*

Amazon//Goodreads


2. Dare You To (Pushing The Limits #2) by Katie McGarry
If anyone knew the truth about Beth Risk's home life, they'd send her mother to jail and seventeen-year-old Beth who knows where. So she protects her mom at all costs. Until the day her uncle swoops in and forces Beth to choose between her mom's freedom and her own happiness. That's how Beth finds herself living with an aunt who doesn't want her and going to a school that doesn't understand her. At all. Except for the one guy who shouldn't get her, but does....
Ryan Stone is the town golden boy, a popular baseball star jock-with secrets he can't tell anyone. Not even the friends he shares everything with, including the constant dares to do crazy things. The craziest? Asking out the Skater girl who couldn't be less interested in him.
But what begins as a dare becomes an intense attraction neither Ryan nor Beth expected. Suddenly, the boy with the flawless image risks his dreams-and his life-for the girl he loves, and the girl who won't let anyone get too close is daring herself to want it all.... 
Katie McGarry is one of my many favourite contemporary authors, I adore her books, I love everything about them. Her Pushing The Limits series is amazing, I cannot recommend this series enough! I can't really choose a favourite book out of this series but if I could I would choose this one..I don't think that really makes any sense..
Dare You To is the typical bad boy falls in love with good girl..but reversed. It comes with many different plot twists as well as a headstrong heroine that I admire because of all she has been through.
So go read this!!

Amazon//Goodreads

What did you read before blogging? Or what are your favourite books that you have read in the past? Let me know in the comments below!

Lots of love 
Kristin @ Simply Bookish Things
XOXO

No comments :

Post a Comment