Tuesday, 24 March 2015

Top Ten Tuesday - Books From My Childhood That I Would Love To Revisit

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. And this week's topic is :
Top 10 books from my childhood that I would love to revisit

Here are my top 10 childhood books that I would love to re-read:

*These Pictures are not my own but ones that I have found on Google*




The BFG by Roald Dahl: 
I remember my teacher in primary school reading this to me, and I absolutely adored it and the big friendly giant!












The Twits by Roald Dahl
I have always re-read this time and time again.












The Witches by Roald Dahl
Again my teacher read this to me when I was in school.












Black Beauty by Anna Sewell
I remember reading this book and then reading an excerpt at an eisteddfod, HAHA. I think I got gold, YAY! 











The Wind in the Willows by Kenneth Grahame
This was and still is one of my favourites of the classics.












Alice in Wonderland by Lewis Caroll
Love this beautifully written fantasy world.











The Cat in the Hat by Dr. Seuss
Ahhh! love this story, so cute and funny!











The Faraway Tree Collection by Enid Blyton
I remember my mother reading this to me before bed <3











The Harry Potter Series by J.K. Rowling
I read this when I was about 12 years old or so, and have been dying to read this again!







Percy Jackson and the Olympians by Rick Riordan
Like the Harry Potter series I read this when I was quite young and I can't really remember it other than the fact that I loved it!



Wow! Writing this post made feel extra nostalgic *wipes tears away*
What's your top ten childhood/teen years reads? leave your links in the comments below!

Lots of love
Kristin @ Simply Bookish Things XOXO









No comments :

Post a Comment