Tuesday, 31 March 2015

Top Ten Tuesday #2 - Ten Books You Recently Added to Your TBR List


Top 10 Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish.
This weeks Top 10 list is:
10 books you have recently added to you TBR list.




This book is actually an autobiographical account of the author, where basically he meets all his past girlfriends to find out what went wrong in their relationship.

The concept of this book is so intriguing and interesting, and I have seen it around a lot on book blogs and booktube.

I can't wait to get my greedy hands on this!



So I was looking around on other people's blogs, and I saw this book as an advertisement on one of the book blogs that I follow. And when I realized what this was I completely FREAKED and I mean like full-on fangirling and hyperventilating! I was with my best friend Kyra @ Blog of a Bookaholic and she asked me if I was alright, HAHA..Yeah I was acting pretty weird.

This book hasn't actually been released yet, so I'm patiently waiting for this..*le Sigh*




This book actually came out a couple of years ago and I have only recently discovered it, and I have heard so many great things about it. 

I can't wait to purchase this sometime, hopefully in the near future. 








So this as well, was also published a few years ago, and it seems I am pretty late to hop on to this bandwagon! *blushes*










I have heard so many spectacular things about this book around booktube as well as the blogosphere!

I seriously needed to read this like yesterday.








I heard about this book from the booktuber Abookutopia, and apparently this book is amazing, and as abookutopia says "ALIENS!"










I ADORED Marie Lu's Legend trilogy and I cannot wait to get started on this.
Apparently this book has a more darker concept to it, which just makes it all the more intriguing! 









This is YA contemporary, and I love contemporaries, as they just make me feel so warm and fuzzy inside.










This book is about kingdoms, heirs, and princesses. How much better can it get?!










Last but certainly not least!
This is a fantasy, magical book. And it looks so fascinating, and I cannot wait to get my hands on this!








As you can tell, most of my recently added TBR books are fantasy/Sci-Fi which is my favourite kind!
What was on your Top 10 Tuesday list? Leave your links in the comments below.

Lots of love 
Kristin @ Simply Bookish Things
XOXO

No comments :

Post a Comment