Saturday, 14 March 2015

Swoon Worthy Saturday #1


My Swoon Worthy Saturday dreamboat boyfriend is, Garrett Graham, from The Deal (Off-Campus #1) by Elle Kennedy


She’s about to make a deal with the college bad boy... 
Hannah Wells has finally found someone who turns her on. But while she might be confident in every other area of her life, she’s carting around a full set of baggage when it comes to sex and seduction. If she wants to get her crush’s attention, she’ll have to step out of her comfort zone and make him take notice…even if it means tutoring the annoying, childish, cocky captain of the hockey team in exchange for a pretend date. 
...and it’s going to be oh so good. 
All Garrett Graham has ever wanted is to play professional hockey after graduation, but his plummeting GPA is threatening everything he’s worked so hard for. If helping a sarcastic brunette make another guy jealous will help him secure his position on the team, he’s all for it. But when one unexpected kiss leads to the wildest sex of both their lives, it doesn’t take long for Garrett to realize that pretend isn’t going to cut it. Now he just has to convince Hannah that the man she wants looks a lot like him

The Gist of Garrett Graham

  1. Twinkling grey eyes, cropped dark hair, lopsided grins and a body that makes you SWOON
  2. Cocky and confident with a touch of vulnerable.
  3. he isn't impulsive when it comes to making accusatory comments 
  4. A star hockey athlete with a brain.
  5. He's witty and sarcastic 
  6. A sexy, husky voice with a dirty mouth
  7. Can get philosophical and deep
  8. All in all a really great guy that gets your heart rate going and your insides shivering


SWOON WORTHY QUOTES 

"Just out of curiosity,” she says, “after you wake up in the morning, do you admire yourself in the mirror for one hour or two?”
“Two,” I reply cheerfully.. “I kiss each one of my biceps and then point to the ceiling and thank the big man upstairs for creating such a perfect male specimen.”

 
“Though honestly? Sometimes I don’t feel half as cool as people think I am, and I’m pretty sure that if any of them took the time to actually get to know me, they’d probably change their opinion. It’s like that pond I skated on when I was a kid—from a distance, the ice looked so shiny and smooth, until you got close enough to it, and suddenly all the uneven edges and crisscrossed skate marks became visible. That’s me, I guess. Covered with skate marks that nobody ever seems to notice.”




“Garrett slides his big body to top of the bed and rests his head on the wooden frame, letting out a heavy sigh as I plop the readings in his lap.“Read,” I order.“Out loud?”“Yep. And once you’re done, I want you to summarise what you just read. Think you can handle that?”There’s a beat, and then his bottom lip quivers. “This might be the wrong time to tell you, but…I can’t read.”My jaw falls open. Holy shit. He can’t be seri—Garrett barks out a laugh. “Relax, I’m fucking around with you.” Then he scowls at me. “You actually thought I couldn’t read? Jesus Christ, Wellsy.”


“Then she starts to laugh.Jesus, I’ve missed the sound of her laughter. I’m tempted to hop over the little door and kiss the crap out of her."

Who's your dreamboat boyfriend? leave your links in the comments below. Hope you enjoyed this post. The amazon link is below.

Amazon US link


Lots of love
Simply Bookish Things XOXO










No comments :

Post a Comment