Thursday, 19 March 2015

Discussion time #1 - What Book Got Me Reading?


What book got me reading? Well my first book that I read and loved was The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins..I know cheesy, I know. *bows head in shame*
But the book that got me really into reading properly and made me want to read all kinds of books was The Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare (still Cheesy, I know)
Those books was just..no words to describe it, AMAZING.
Everything about it drew me into it's world and it's characters.

Now if a certain someone could just publish her books faster *cough cough* Cassandra Clare..
I understand that amazing books take time etc, but seriously I am dying here!


I can't wait for her next books to come out, and I will wait forever as long as I get her books in my hands to devour them!


What book got you reading? leave your comments down below.




lots of love
Kristin at Simply Bookish Things XOXO



No comments :

Post a Comment