Monday, 30 March 2015

April TBR and March Wrap-up


Hey guys, so the following books are books I have read (Some I haven't unfortunately reviewed).
In total I have read 5 books this month. 

BOOKS I HAVE READ THIS MONTH:



Although sometimes I couldn't quite understand what was going on, I still really enjoyed this book and definitely recommend it to all you book lovers. 

Great and inspiring book.
My review is here.

This was a good book, and I enjoyed it. But unfortunately I didn't enjoy it as much as the first book.
My review is here.

I adored this book! It is a must read.
My review is here.

An entertaining read.
My review is here.


BOOKS I HOPE TO READ IN APRIL:



Love the cover for this book, and the blurb looks very intriguing.

Thoroughly enjoyed the previous books in this series, the books just get better and better with each book.

I picked this up at my local second-hand bookshop in pristine condition, and can't wait to read it.

I've heard such great things from my best friend Kyra @ Blog of a bookaholic.

This book is coming out tomorrow! And I can't wait to start reading it!
Definitely recommend the previous books in this series.

Hopefully I will be able to read all these books and I seriously can't wait!
What books did you read this month? And what is your April TBR pile? 
Leave your links in the comments below.

Lots of love 
Kristin @ Simply Bookish Things
XOXO


No comments :

Post a Comment